One word; luxe.
I was gifted this bag for my birthday last year (yes, lucky ducky), and boy is it beautiful. Not only is it totally divine, it’s super practical as well (just in case you’re trying to justify it). Yes, the price tag is hefty, however, for an item that will last a lifetime, and never go out of fashion, it’s completely worthwhile in my opinion.
– 40(L) x 33(H) x 20(W) cm
– Textile-lined inside pocket (quite easily wiped out)
-Removable clutch with matching interior exterior (my favourite part! It’s like buying two Loui Vuitton bags for the price of one)
– Natural cowhideleather trims (which, in time, deepens into the most beautiful caramel colour
– Golden accessories
– If you purchase from an official Louis Vuitton store, you can get your initials pressed for free (and yes, I did)
– The sides can be ‘folded’ in, to make it appear smaller (I do this all the time)
– Clips to secure the bag closed (very handy)
– Leather ‘draw strings’ on either side of the bag when you want it to appear smaller
If you’re after a bag that is both a statement piece and a practical-use item, then this is the bag for you. I take mine grocery shopping, to school (I am a teacher), travelling on overnight trips and out to formal social functions. My favourite part is the smaller clutch that comes included; I use this as my wallet. Are there any cons? Not one.