Low Blow (matte)
He Devil (matte)
Dirty Talk (metallic)
Scorched (metallic with shimmer)
En Fuego (matte)
– Versatile colours for a range of looks – from nudes to deep browns, to siennas and deep purples.
– Great staying-power on the lid (I wore 3 of the shades for about 10 hours, and they looked just as good as when I first applied them)
– I didn’t experience any fall out
– Super pigmented, rich colours
– I feel that this palette is better quality than the other UD Naked palettes (in my opinion)
– I really cannot think of anything else.
The Price and Purchasing
AU$83 if you’re purchasing from Australia (Mecca Maxima – launching 29th August 2017 both online and in-store). They did have an online exclusive day of pre-sale on the 28th of June, which ended at midnight, which is where I picked mine up from. A$54 if you’re purchasing from America (Sephora and Ulta)
It’s a big, fat YES from me. Whether you’re off to work, hanging with friends or out for a big night, this palette does the job. For all you warm-toned obsessed gals and guys, this one is a winner. I am currently on holidays, and this palette is the only one I brought with me! This palette would also be perfect for beginners who love warm-toned shadows, as you can create so many gorgeous looks.
I would probably get in quick if you want your hands on this palette, as it’s super hyped up (I can see why!). I don’t think it’s limited edition, I think it’s here to stay and join its other Naked family members, however it is said to sell out VERY quickly.
Ps. Leave a comment down the bottom with your thoughts on this palette. I would love to hear them! X